The 40K Tournament is a standard ITC tournament following all the guidelines set by the ITC additionally we will be utilizing the Best Coast Pairings app to record round scores and tournament results. Mission will be released shortly after the new General's Handbook has been released.
AoS Tournament Format:
- 3 rounds, 2 hour time limit
- 2,000 Point Army limit
- Matched Play Rules
- May not mix units from different Grand Alliances
- Your faction is determined as follows: find the most specific Faction Keyword (which is typically the last Faction Keyword listed on each unit's’ warscroll) shared by every model in the detachment with the most points in it in your army. While viewing the Iron Halo Faction Awards Chart, consult column B in the chart above. Your Iron Halo scoring faction is the corresponding Iron Halo Faction Award in column D.
- We will use the most up-to-date GW and ForgeWorld FAQs
- Cutoff for FAQ are 9/2/20
- If there are rules questions after the GW and FAQ cutoff date, please submit your question to our 40K Rules page.